Thursday, January 3, 2013


After much peer pressure I've decided to start blogging again.

As a family, we generally follow a paleo lifestyle.  Individually, I strive to live a 90/10 balance.  90% of the time I eat paleo... the other 10% is pure debauchery.  I feel like I'm going to die and then I get right back onto the paleo wagon.

I've done multiple Whole30's.  Am doing one right now, in fact.  I normally extend my Whole30 into a Whole45 or Whole60.  It's just better that way for me.

I'll be posting recipes and thoughts about my paleo lifestyle.  Working as a Registered Nurse in the Emergency room certainly presents its challenges for eating properly.  I take them head on as they come and push that box of donuts out of my view.  And move the bundt elsewhere...even though it smells like heaven and I want to bury my face in it.